Monday, August 20, 2007

About Me

I am Shueli Mazumdar. I come from Bangladesh. My first language is Bangali. I came here 3 years ago. I was a student in Bangladesh. And I finished my college education there. I would like to continue my study here too. I think, I need to improve my English. So, I am here taking an ESL class at BMCC. I think BMCC is the best college for me because I believe a human being without education is blind.

I got married 7 years ago. My husband is a very nice person. He always supports and encourages me. I can not study here without support from him. I have one daughter. She is 21 months old. I love her so much. And I am so happy with my family.


My favorite color is white because white color means purity and unalloyed. This is me.

3 comments:

Wooram Lee said...

It was a good time we studied at BMCC.

Nadia said...

I think it will be great for all of us to study at college, for example at BMCC...

Ke Xu said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sheuli. It is always challenging to work, study, and live in a culture which is very different from your home culture. Only if you make a positive effort to learn about this new culture, you can understand it better and feel more comfortable with it.